THANKS FOR SIGNING UP
Get ready to get bendy!
Thank You for signing up for the 6-Week Get Bendy Flexibility Challenge!
We’re super excited that you’re taking this challenge and are ready to put in some work to get bendy!
You probably signed up for this challenge because you tend to prioritize your workouts and often forget about stretching altogether. Am I right?
I totally get it. In fact, that happens to me too… because I want to get stronger, faster, and always learn new skills, working on those things usually takes priority to stretching.
But stretching is important, because among other awesome “side effects”, it really helps you to get to your goals faster. Check out this post to see why you should stretch and learn some mental tips and tricks that help you to make working on your flexibility easier and more fun.
In case you need a little bit of more motivation, here are a few posts that help you to get started:
Here’s everything you need to know about this challenge:
Every week, we will:
- Focus on stretching one or two muscle groups
- Work on 2-5 new stretches and provide detailed instructions and photos, so you know how to do them
- Announce the focus and the homework of the week on the 12 Minute Athlete blog and 12 Minute Athlete Facebook Group every Friday.
Here’s what we expect you to do during this challenge:
- Take 10-15 minutes every day, 4-6 days a week, to do your stretching homework.
- Share your pictures, videos, struggles and successes in the 12 Minute Athlete Facebook group and Instagram, using the hashtag #12MAflexibility. Let us know how you’re doing and get support from other group members!
Are you ready to get bendy? Let’s do this!
Weekly Focuses and Homeworks
Check out the following links to read about weekly focuses and homeworks and to watch the demonstration videos.