Get ready to rock some handstands!
Thank You for signing up for the 6-Week Handstand Challenge!
Congrats, athlete–you’ll be spending the next six weeks having a lot of fun, because we’re going to practice handstands!
You can find all the details about this challenge here and the first weeks of the challenge here:
Week 3: Shoulder & Hip Positioning: Pike Rolls
Week 4: Balance Practice: Handstand Wall Splits
Week 5: Core Strength: Hollow Body Holds
Week 6: Freestanding Handstands
Before you start your challenge, let’s quickly go over a few important things.
Here’s what will you learn during this challenge:
- Properly warm up before practicing
- Take care of your wrists
- Strengthen your shoulders, arms and core
- Learn to get upside down and fall safely
- Learn to balance your body when upside down
- Take a huge step closer to doing a freestanding handstand!
Here’s what we expect you to do:
- Dedicate 5-15 minutes 3-6 days a week for practicing
- Do the homeworks for every week. We’ll provide you with photos and videos, so you know exactly what you’re expected to do
- Show up in our Facebook group and post pictures and videos of your practice, so we can give you feedback and help you progress faster.
Mastering handstands takes a lot of practice and patience. Believe me, I’ve been there. But remember, the bigger the challenge, the bigger the opportunity to grow.
Let’s do this!