All right, I did it.
I finally filmed a full length 12 Minute Athlete video.
I’d been putting it off for some time because… well, as you know… these workouts are hard.
Staying pretty and sweat-free just isn’t an option when doing this kind of ass-kicking HIIT.
But that’s OK. Because I wanted you to see exactly how hard I work… how much I sweat… and how exhausting but incredibly effective these workouts actually are.
My hope? That it’ll motivate you to work even harder. Sweat like you’ve never sweated before. Push till your muscles burn like fire. Jump till your legs won’t even lift off the ground.
Work hard. I do.
Also, I plan on doing these full length workouts more in the future, but I probably won’t always post them on the blog. If you want to be notified of future workouts, subscribe to my Youtube channel.
And let me know what you think!
What to expect in this video:
- A full length, 12 minute bodyweight workout exactly like the ones I post on the site
- Every exercise labeled beforehand so you can work out with me
- Pre-workout motivation to get you to sweat hard
- Funny looks from bystanders wondering why I’m intentionally torturing myself
- An embarrassingly sweaty and gasping for air finish
Here’s the workout:
Set your timer for 18 rounds of 10 and 30 second intervals. Complete the following in the 30 second work interval:
1. High knees
2. Reptile push ups
4. Air squats
5. Tuck jumps
6. Plank jumps
Bonus: 10 T plank twists / side