Here at 12 Minute Athlete HQ, we are SO excited to announce that the newest community challenge is here!
This month we’re focusing on accountability to close out 2019 by crushing some fitness goals.
December is a busy time of year for so many of us, so this challenge is designed to help you stay on track and get your workouts in. That way you can keep moving towards your goals, and keep your fitness momentum through the new year.
Welcome to the 12 Minute Athlete December Accountability Challenge!
Here’s how to participate in the challenge:
- You can find the workout calendar here: December Accountability Challenge Workout Calendar. You can print it out and hang it somewhere visible to help track your progress all month long, or simply save it on your computer as a PDF.
- Join our Facebook Group! This is where we share our workouts, ask and answer questions, cheer for each other, and celebrate our successes!
- The goal of the challenge is to complete 20 workouts by the end of December. That makes for about five workouts a week.
- You can do any workout from the 12 Minute Athlete App, choose one from the Workouts page, choose one from the Workouts page, OR just do any workout you want—everything counts!.
- Make sure to post plenty of pictures and videos of your workouts, and let us know what you did! This helps keep everyone motivated.
- At the end of the week, check in and tell us how you’re doing. Remember, the goal is to do 20 workouts by December 31st.
- We’ll send our favorite doorway pull up bar and jump rope to one hard worker at the end of the month!
This is a busy time of year, but you CAN make time for 20 workouts. Set aside 12 minutes (or less!) each day to move, get your heart pumping, and focus on your fitness and health goals.
You’ll be SO glad you did.
Don’t give up—you’ve got this!