I don’t know about you…
But I used to find it nearly impossible to stay in shape when I traveled.
I’d bring my workout gear with good intentions of actually using it, but it would inevitably never actually make it out of the bottom of my suitcase.
And while the 12 Minute Athlete workouts are perfect for traveling, sometimes you just don’t have access to any workout equipment—or even an internet connection to check out the newest workout on the site.
That’s why I created HIIT on the Go: 10 Quick and Insanely Effective Workouts You Can Do Anywhere.
Because traveling doesn’t have to mean getting out of shape.
Work out anywhere, anytime
HIIT on the Go is a resource filled with incredibly effective, insanely awesome workouts that you can do while traveling—whether all you have is a crappy cramped gym, a nearby park, or even just a tiny hotel room.
Get HIIT on the Go (40 pages), and you’ll get:
- 10 fat blasting, metabolism boosting workouts you can do with zero equipment
- Detailed descriptions of how to do each workout type
- 16 bodyweight exercises with full explanations PLUS how-to videos
- Beginner modifications for many of the harder exercises
- Convenient PDF format for easy packing
- Plenty of motivation to work out on the go!
Best of all, this eBook is 100% free, and 100% awesome.
Well, what are you waiting for?
Head on over to the HIIT on the Go Page to get your free copy today!
Whether or not you decide to pick up the eBook, thanks for reading 12 Minute Athlete, and get ready… because I have some big plans for this community.
Thanks again, now go work out!