Well, 2020 was certainly not the year I expected. What a year…
I want to end the year with ten of my favorite articles we posted on the site this year. If you missed any of these the first time, take the time now to check them out. Or, if you read them the first time, but it’s been a while, take this as a chance to revisit.
I hope these help you learn something new, get you geared up for 2021 and inspire and motivate along the way.
Favorite Articles from 2020
- Plateaus are Part of the Process
- 5 Ways Fitness is a Training Ground for Life
- Is There a Secret to Getting Fit?
- How Small Wins Can Help You Achieve Big Goals
- Changing Your Identity Around Fitness
- How to Increase the Challenge of Your Home Workouts
- Learn to Hack Motivation By Reframing Your Idea of What Exercise Is
- How to Develop a Growth Mindset Around Fitness and Exercise
- I Wrote a Book: Here’s How
- Get Grittier: Why Improving Grit is Essential for Lifelong Fitness
In case you missed it, I’m also very proud to have released my first book this year: The 12-Minute Athlete: Get Fitter, Stronger, and Faster Using HIIT and Your Bodyweight
Favorite Workouts from 2020
We post a lot of workouts on the site each year, so it’s hard to pick favorites… but here are five I particularly loved!
- Equipment-Free Full Body HIIT Workout
- Hotel Room AMRAP Workout
- Bodyweight Track HIIT Workout
- Sprinter Bodyweight Challenge Workout
- Full Body Kettlebell Challenge Workout
Remember, you can get all of these workouts right in the 12MA app when you subscribe to the iOS or Android version of the app. At $9.99 a month, it’s much cheaper than a gym membership or hiring a personal trainer, and you’ll be supporting future app features in the process.
(If you’re already a subscriber — thank you! Your support helps keep this community going.)
You can also view all previously posted workouts on the workouts page of the site.
Happy Holidays, and thanks for being part of this community. Wishing you a safe and hope-filled New Year.
– Krista Stryker